Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 7. september 2010

Tag-holder

At Christmas Stampin' All Year Long they have a really fun Tag-holder-tutorial -challenge this week. Here's mine, that I made in the weekend :)
I tried to find som "icy"-coloured papers, to fit the snowman on one of the tags, and punched some snowflakes (MS punch) that I sprayed with Glimmermist.
I also stamped two christmasgreetings and a "winterrecipe" on shrinkfilm, and used a charm tied to the ribbons on the tags :)
All edges are brushed with an Iceblue stamppad.
I'm quite pleased with my tag-holder, and may even make some more tags to fill in it, before christmas.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such adorable winter tags! Love these papers and colors! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    SvarSlett
  2. Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    SvarSlett