Christmas Countdown

lørdag 6. november 2010

Merry Christmas

After the last card I made I've found that images doesn't always have to be coloured. The image on this card is one I've always found very difficult to use, since I haven't been able to figure out how to colour it - but it works just fine without colours, I think :)
I used the sketch from Sketchy Colors challenge #45
The inside of the card, made after the same sketch, "with a little twist", to make more space for writing :)
On the back I've again used my "Håndlaget av "-stamp ("Handmade by "), and the little bird from Crafty Secrets.


Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, "Peppermint", "Toasty", "
Fruitcake"Yuletide/ Wintermint" doublesided paper
Stamps: Crafty Secrets
DistressInk Old Paper
MS EdgePunch
Marvy Lucida Punches (for the backside)
Lace
Brads
Eyelets
3D-foamtape

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nyydelig kort etter skissen vår!
    Så lekre papirer, nyydelig motiv og like lekkert på alle sider!
    Takk for at du deltar hos SC,
    klem fra Maya

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott kort! Og så nydelig søm:) Her går det i slalåm når jeg prøver meg på noe,hihi.

    SvarSlett