Christmas Countdown

lørdag 8. januar 2011

Pink Birthdaycard

Just a while ago Hedda left for another birthday, bringing this card :)
All of the card is in pinkish tones - yes, for a girl.

To make the card I followed Bevs sketch at Wild Orchid Challenge
At Anonyme Scrappere the challenge this week is "Bursdag" (Birthday), so I'll send my card to them as well :)
Sukkersøtts challenge is "Ditt fineste bursdagskort", I hope it won't be my prettiest birthdaycard ever, but so far this year I think it is, so I'll play along there too.

Yet again, an easelcard - I like to make them, but maybe I should try something different - later some time...
I used the same papers and flowers both inside and outside of the card. Inside I used two butterflies as well.
A close-up of the image, Madelynn from The Greeting Farm, coloured with ProMarkers in most of the light pink colours I own I think :)

Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP from Cloud9Design, Basic Grey, and 2 leftover paperpieces
Stamps: Image: Madelynn from The Greeting Farm, Text from Kort&Godt
ProMarkers
Flowers: Prima
Spellbinders Labels Four and Butterflies Two
Martha Stewart Edge puncher
Ink Pads: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versafine Onyx Black, DistressInk Worn Lipstick

7 kommentarer:

  1. Så søtt. Motivet er bare til å spise opp og fargene er perfekte.
    Klem fra Trine Lise i Anonyme Scrappere

    SvarSlett
  2. Så nydelig kort!
    Herlig motiv og lekre farger:)
    Klem:)

    SvarSlett
  3. kjempe flott kort i rosa :D Lekkert motiv! Takk for du deltar hos sukkersøtt :)
    Klem, Ane

    SvarSlett
  4. Så kjempeflott kort, herlig søtt farget og pyntet. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Et nydelig kort. Motivet ditt og papirene er kjempefine. Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Sukkersøtt denne uka :o)

    SvarSlett
  6. Herlig rosa bursdagskort, Lisbeth:O) Flotte ark og design, koselig motiv.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
    Klem, Nancy;O)

    SvarSlett