Christmas Countdown

lørdag 15. januar 2011

Yellowish and greenish birthdaycard

Another birthdaycard from me. This one is made after the sketchchallenge at SketchyColors
Again I've used the sewingmachine (both in- and outside of the card).
Here I have used a kind of mintgreen colour (almost turquoise), darker green and yellow coloured designpaper. Not colours I use often, but I wanted to try something different than pink/ violet/ light blue for a card - and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out :)
I made the buttons in the corners myself (lots of GlossyAccents there :D)

Inside the card I made a twist on the sketch, but still used the same colours/ same papers.
I also tied a bow and attached a charm to it - cute what :)
I also enter the challenge at Kort o Mania "...bruke charms eller metall på deres prosjekter" (...use charms or metal on your projects)
A Tilda NOT dressed in pink or violet from me :D
I used several different greenish colours making the colour on the blouse.
The flowers are lightly brushed over with green Bazzinks!, then sprayed with Glimmermist.

Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Prima
Stamp: Magnolia
ProMarkers
Flowers
Glossy accents
Beads
Ribbon
Brads
Charm
Glimmermist Old Lace
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Spellbinders Labels Fours
Sewingmachine
Inkpads: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versafine Onyx Black, Bazzinks! Pear and Leapfrog

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så nydelig kort du har laget. Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Kort o Mania.

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott kort du har laget! Takk for ditt bidrag til Kort o Mania. Klem.

    SvarSlett
  3. Stilig kort du har laget :-D Herlige farger!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania.
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett
  4. søtt kort :D
    takk for at du deltar hos kort o mania!
    klem linda s l

    SvarSlett
  5. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Another thing is that individuals have an option between federal student loan and a private student loan where it can be easier to select student loan consolidation than with the federal student loan.

    SvarSlett