Christmas Countdown

mandag 7. februar 2011

LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT !

A while ago I joined a candy at Favoritspot, and last week I got a message from Linda that I've won a price :)
And look what was in it!
My boyfriend came in with the post last Saturday, and gave me a big box.
Oh joy and happiness, I nearly fainted when I opened it and found all this stuff (heres papers and gromlets and flowers and stamps and ribbons - you name it) inside it!
As I sat sighing and whining over all goodies, he came in asking if I were OK - LOL
I'm out of words!

Thanks a lot to Linda at Favoritspot !

2 kommentarer:

  1. OMG! Lucky you! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Beklager at jeg ikke har sett dette føre, men kjempekos at du likte det du fikk :-)) Ønsker deg en fortsatt god påske, du får hilse Wenche & co neste gang du treffer henne :-))

    SvarSlett