Christmas Countdown

torsdag 17. mars 2011

Springtimecard with Tilda

It's not quite spring where I live, but soon, very soon it'll be here :)
I've made a springtimefeelingcard in most (soft)green- and pinktones. All edges are a bit roughened and distressed. Some of the panels are sewn down.
The letters in the quote (have anyone ever listened to this one...) are distressed and glued one by one (a really mess - LOL)
The card opened. I've made a pocket inside where I can put a letter (I may have mentioned it before; I often find it a bit difficult to say all I have to say on a card...)

A close-up of Tilda, I think I'm better at colouring now - but oh, I learn new things about my ProMarkers every time I use them...

I'll enter these challenges with my card:
Just Magnolia - Bev's sketch
StampARTic - Spring!
Creative Card Crew - Show us some GREEN
The ABC Challenge - Q is for quote


Materials used:
Bazzill Cardstock
DP's from Papirdesign; "soft", "home" and "grace"
The stamp is one of my highly loved Magnolias, coloured with ProMarkers
Flowers from Mulberry
Beads from my very full drawer ;)
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
DistressInk Walnut stain
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink for the image (I like the "softer" lines from browncolours rather than black)
GelInkPen for the tiny hearts on Tildas dress

6 kommentarer:

  1. WAU--miten mainio kortti!!
    aivan supersuloinen Tilda-tekstit ja kukkaset--tykkään kovasti!!
    Kiitos kun osallistuit ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja paljon onnea arvontaan--
    Aurinkoista päivää sinulle--

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi! I came from Creative Card Crew's blog, just joined today for the first time. Cute card! :)

    Debbie, Crafty Heart

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful Lisbeth, so stunning.
    Thank you for choosing to play along with Creative Card Crew this week.
    hugs cherie

    SvarSlett
  4. Hei Lisbeth! Så koselig at du vil følge bloggen min :) Her var det mange spennende scrappeprosjekter, gleder meg til å ta en nærmere titt.
    Ha en fin helg :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Super cute card! Great quote and colors! Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge;0) Hope to see you next week.

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    SvarSlett
  6. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again

    SvarSlett