Christmas Countdown

lørdag 14. mai 2011

Happy birthday in yellow

I got so tired of making confirmationcards, most for boys, that I felt I needed to make something different. So - I found the sketch from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, yellow papers and my dear Magnolia Stamps :)
I'll also enter these challenges with my yellow birthdaycard:
Just Magnolia wants to see "Lace" in this weeks challenge - I've used both real lace, and punched laceborders.
Creative Card Crew has the challenge "May Flowers" going, so all the flowers here are for them ;)
I'll also enter Crafty Creations Challenges "Anything Goes".

Inside the card. I used the same sketch here, with a greeting stamped on the left side, and place to write something more personal to the right :)

Here's the backside of the card. Same sketch here too...



Materials used:

Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Making Memories
Stampimages: Magnolia
Textstamps: Free Bentley Bear set Best Wishes, Happy Birthday Imaginisce
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versafine Onyx Black
ProMarkers
Nellie's Multiframe's (MFD 020)
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Flowers from Panduro
Glimmerglam Glitterpaint Chandelier
DistressInk Walnut Stain
Lace
Halfbeads
Rhinestones (yellow)



Now, after making this I found inspiration to confirmationcards again :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beautiful card! Love how you have continued the theme throughout! Perfect image and lovely flowers too! Thank you for taking the time to join us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge last week. Hopefully we will see you again soon! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our anything goes challenge! It's lovely to see your fab crafty creation..... Cheers Claire x

    SvarSlett