Christmas Countdown

lørdag 30. juli 2011

Christmascards in July

I have made my three christmascards for Hjertebodens Juleblogg this month - it was hard to get started on christmascards in the middle of the summer, but when I first got into it I almost couldn't stop. I'm still working on christmascards... (and summercards :D)
These three cards are all made after the same sketch, but I think they look quite different though...
Here's the inside of the card.

The second is an Easelcard, also with a Magnoliaimage, coloured with ProMarkers...
...inside the card. A simplifyed version of the sketch...

This, last one, is also an Easelcard, but I couldn't get the photo of the inside into the blog....

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white, red and Kraft
DPs: Melissa Frances Caleb and Marc, Panduro CountryChristmas Feliz Navidad and Christmasdot, Marianne design Songbook, and one unknown
Stamps: Magnolia (images), Storyteller and Ladybug and Friends (Texts)
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versafine Onyx Black, DistressInk OldPaper
Colouring: ProMarkers
Flowers: Papirdesign, Bazzill, Kort&Godt
Dies: Marianne design and Spellbinders
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Clear UTEE
Crystal Stickles (Ranger)
Ribbons
Bell
Charm
Brads
Glimmermist

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelige bidrag til julebloggen Lisbeth!
    Og gratulerer som vinner i juli!!!
    Klem, Camilla

    SvarSlett
  2. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

    SvarSlett