Christmas Countdown

mandag 4. juli 2011

EXCITING NEWS

...well, at least it is exciting to me :)
The other week I were invited to join the DesignTeam over at Fuzzy and Fancy Friday Challenge - is THAT great, or what!!!
I didn't need much time to think about it, before I said "Yes" :D
***
But then, as I started getting into the Group, attaching accounts (to avoid too many passwords and clicks to get into everything and everywhere I needed), I asked myself (several times) "what the ¤%#/&% have I got myself into!!!"
But I made it! And I made it on my own!
I'm in the Group, and I'm a member of the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Design Team, and I can hardly wait to get started :D

There is a new challenge in Fuzzy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog.
It is a wonderful sketch, designed by Cheri.

I really loved working with this sketch, and I hope you will too...



3 kommentarer:

  1. Great job, Lisbeth finding your way around, took me awhile to figure it all out to, but I did it on my own too,we can now have some fun, my first card went up this week, just hope I can remember how to put up the next one..lol..
    Luv CHRISSYxx [newbie too]

    SvarSlett
  2. Gratulerer til deg,Lisbeth!!
    Lykke til :-)

    -Helle-

    SvarSlett