Christmas Countdown

fredag 22. juli 2011

Summercard for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

The challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge this forthnight (one more week now) is "SUMMER", and this is my DT-entry for it. I hope all of you, visiting my blog, will be inspired to join us at this challenge :)
Sponsor's for the challenge is Meljens Designs and Love to Stamp.

I've had some really cosy times lately, making summercards (I'll show you more later :)), so when I started posting this I felt a bit unsure "shall I take this one, or one of the others" - but I figured I'd stay with the first one...
This is how I made the inside - I've made it ready for a long letter, and maybe some pics in the leftside pocket.
A closeup of the wonderful image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too!

I'll enter my summercard into these challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch
Kort o Mania - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Free and Easy July
Charisma Cardz #29 - Sunshine Colours
Craft Us Crazy # 13 - Anything Goes

Supply list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Sweet Wishes free paper stack with Papercraft Essentials Magazine
Image: Digistamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Too
Colouring: ProMarkers
Beads
Safetypin
Faux stitching
Sakura gel pen
(the banner is homemade)

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lisbeth. I love the colours you've used and the cute image also. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious challenge. Hugs Michele x

    SvarSlett
  2. Stunning card Lisbeth with some fantastic design ideas, love the 'long letter space' and room for piccies. Great colouring of your image and beautiful papers!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. wow what a fabulous card and image.Thanks for joing us at charisma this week.

    hugs Clare x

    SvarSlett
  4. A gorgeous card, the image is adorable & your colouring is amazing.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenges at Truly Scrumptious & ALLSORTS this time, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvarSlett
  5. Love your card. the image is so cute. thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

    SvarSlett
  6. Hi Lisbeth, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and beautiful sunshine colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett
  7. Herlig kort og stempel fra Mo er jo bare så søte. Greit med plass til et langt brev inni kortet også. Tusen takk for hyggelig besøk i bloggen min og ønsker deg en flott og kreativ helg!

    SvarSlett