Christmas Countdown

søndag 21. august 2011

Blue Easelbox

I made this one a while ago, but have forgotten to show it to you (how I can forget it, as I keep it on the bathshelf, and see it several times each day, and even have the pictures ready, I really don't understand...)
I keep earrings in it - the one we use most every day, and don't bother to run upstairs to the bedroom with everytime we change them ;)
It's made out of 4 matchboxes. I decorated both in- and outside of them. On top I've made a kind of easelcard, where two Tildas dressed in blue, are sitting. Of course they are coloured with ProMarkers.
I decorated it with Flowers, halfbeads, pearlstrings, ribbon, lace and a doily (I think that should be everything :)
And of course I used glitter and Glimmermist...
For handles on the "drawers" I used Tim Holts Hitch Fasteners.
The picture below shows it "from the other side".

I'll enter my Blue Easel Earringbox into the following challenges (and keep my fingers crossed that I've read the rules correct...) :

Sketchy Colors - Shades of Blue
I LOVE ProMarkers - An Easelcard
Sukkersøtt - Monokromatisk
Scrappekammeret - Kammerpikenes Format

***


10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth. Wonderfully creative! A fabulous earring jewellery box. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is just fabulous. Love everything about it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Så lekker denne var!! Nydelig pyntet og en herlig farge :)

    Takk for at du deltar hos oss på Scrappekammeret, hilsen Linda :)

    SvarSlett
  4. What a great idea, know what you mean about not wanting to run up and down stairs all the time !! Great design and what sweet Magnolia images and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    SvarSlett
  5. WOW LISBETH!!! Such a beautiful easel card, thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week @ I ♥ Promarkers.

    SvarSlett
  6. Åhh...dette var lekkert Lisbeth!!!!
    Så flott oppsett og nydelig pyntet:-))
    Motivene er fargelagt så flott også.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt.
    Lykke til!!

    Klem Astrid:-)

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow, for en helt fantastisk eske! Herlig med de to Magnoliaene, og nydelig pyntet!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
    Klem, Marianne:)

    SvarSlett
  8. Oooo.... Lekker!
    Utrolig stilig med stemplene. Og virkelig en flott og forseggjort eske!

    Tusen takk for lekkert bidrag til Scrappekammeret!

    SvarSlett
  9. En nyyyyydelig eske du har laget! Såå flotte farger og nydelig pynting ;)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Håper du blir med på utfordringen vi la ut i dag!
    --klem--

    SvarSlett
  10. Thanks for your writing. I would also love to say a health insurance brokerage also works well with the benefit of the particular coordinators of your group insurance policies. The health insurance agent is given an index of benefits desired by anyone or a group coordinator. Exactly what a broker may is try to find individuals or maybe coordinators which often best complement those requirements. Then he reveals his referrals and if the two of you agree, the particular broker formulates a binding agreement between the two parties.

    SvarSlett