Christmas Countdown

onsdag 3. august 2011

Strawberry Tilda

Tonight I will write just a short post. Coming home from work tonight I had a terrible headache. For seven years I've been sitting in my tower at the airport, in completely peace and quiet - I have never felt a headache before! But today there were a &@{*#&/ of a noise outside my windows - there's digging (with huge machines) and driving and shouting - and I had to sit there listening to it :(
It was sooo good to come home and go into my scraproom (with a little glass of wine) :)

I think this Tildaimage is soo supercute. I found both her and the papers in Sweden when we were there on a short holiday.
I've used a lot of embellisment on this one - buttons, bows bling, swirls, lace, ribbons, buttons, flowers, pearls and a little ladybugcharm that I coloured with ProMarkers.
The image is, of course, coloured with ProMarkers.
The panels are distressed and then sewn down to the cardstock. I've also used DistressInk Old Paper on the edges of the papers.
Inside the card I used the same papers, distressed and inked, but I couldn't get the pictures in the "right way" in the blog - so I simply deleted them here...

I'll enter these challenges with my StrawberryTildaCard:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sketch
Totally Tilda - Swirls/ Ribbon and Lace
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Bingo, Flowers/ Pearls/ Lace
Just Magnolia - Buttons, Bows and Blooms

***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh so delicious, love all the strawberries and that ribbon is sweet, Your sentiment is perfect and you reminded me that I have a banner type stamp that I've never used, yikes! Thanks for joining us at MDUC and Totally Tilda with this gorgeous card!

    SvarSlett
  3. hi love your card for the challange.could i ask please where you got your ribbon with the strawberries from.never seen ribbon with them on befor love bluebell-flowerwoodx.

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a wonderful card! I love all the elements.

    SvarSlett
  5. This is gorgeous! beautiful details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    SvarSlett
  6. What a gorgeous Tilda creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda recipe challenge.
    Teresa xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Bingo Challenge!

    Hugs Tanja

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow lovely card, fab papers, and the image is gorgeous, love your detail, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz and Susie xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Oh a beautiful card, I agree she is a cute Tilda!!! Thankyou so much for joining us over at Totally Tilda Challenge!
    Hugs
    JAcqui P x

    SvarSlett
  10. Love the rustic country feel, the colors and the dps are perfect!

    Thanks for joining us with our recipe challenge at Totally Tilda!

    xo!

    SvarSlett