Christmas Countdown

søndag 25. september 2011

Golden Days of Autumn

I have tried to make an elegant fallcard.
There are so many fallchallenges around, and so much orange and brown colours used so I wanted to make "the golden days of autumn".
We've had some wonderful autumndays where I live - sunny, a little windy, but fine temperatures (for this season...) - those crystalclear days we don't have too many of...

The card is for a grown-up birthday"girl" , so I didn't want to make it too sweet.

I used TOMICs sketch from this weeks challenge to put my card together. I made one of the elements from the sketch as a belt/ band to put around the card.
The picture beneath shows the card open.
The text doesn't show off very well in the picture, but I think it has so wonderful, swirly, girly types, I just HAD to use it :)

I'll send my Golden Fall Card to the following Challenges:
TOMIC #16 - Fall with a Sketch
Delightful Challenges - Happy Fall Y'all!

***

Materials used for the card:
Cardstock: Bazzill (a pale orange colour)
DP: Core´dinations, I can't remember where the one with the golden leafswirls are from)
Stamps: Image Magnolia, the "leafswirlimage" Tilda is resting on was in the candy I won a couple of weeks ago (Thanks Helene :D)
Text Kreativ Hobby
Spellbinders Labels Fifteen, Labels Four
Nellie's Multi Frame's (MFD 020)
Martha Stewart Punch
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Halfbeads
DistressInk WalnutStain

***

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful and elegant card.
    Thanks for joining the TOMIC Sketch Challenge this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvarSlett
  2. Another important area is that if you are a senior, travel insurance for pensioners is something that is important to really contemplate. The more aged you are, the more at risk you are for having something terrible happen to you while abroad. If you are definitely not covered by many comprehensive insurance policies, you could have many serious complications. Thanks for sharing your ideas on this weblog.

    SvarSlett