Christmas Countdown

mandag 3. oktober 2011

Blue ChristmasCard

Another blue christmascard - that colour seems to be my favourite this year, for so long at least - it may change when the snow comes...
I used three different blue/white christmaspapers, from Maja Design, Magnolia and Papirdesign, and sew them together after Sketch N Stashs sketch. The image is from Hänglar och Stänglar, stamped upon Kraftcardstock and coloured with colourpencils.
I used three different snowflakpunches, painted over with Glimmerglam Glitterpaint, and put on three buttons (transparent blue and white those too).
The greeting (barely showing in the picture, as it is stamped with lightpaleblue ink, stamped on the Spellbinderdiecut), is from Ladybug and Friends.
And of course the charm, fastened to the bow, had to be a snowflake :)
I brushed over all edges with the same pale blue colour as I used for the stamped greeting.
Inside the card I used (my favourite winter) paper from Papirdesign :)
The sentiment is a digi from Whimsy.


I'll enter my blue christmascard into these challenges:

Sketch N Stash - Sketch (optional extra; 3 different patterned papers, 3 embellishments)
Winter Wonderland - How Charming
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - For a Male
The ABC Challenge - Anything Goes (Welcome back to ABC Challenge :D)

***


3 kommentarer:

  1. gorgeous creation thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card - I'm loving the blue - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 40 - hope to see you again soon. x

    SvarSlett
  3. fabulous card, the inside looks great too

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    SvarSlett