Christmas Countdown

onsdag 12. oktober 2011

Halloweencandles

Good morning everyone :)

Just a quick post, with a little thing I made last weekend.
In my house we decorate for halloween, we dress up in spooky costumes and have a really nice day/ evening (I use to dress up as a witch :D)

Here's a little candlebox I made for halloween.
Not many colours used - only black and purple, but I think it gives the right halloweenfeeling.
I used a sitting Tilda (coloured with ProMarkers, of course), and cut a few "wood"sticks to place her upon.
In the branches behind I put on a few purple and violet beads, tied a bow around the candles - and... finish :D


I'll send my Halloween-Candlebox for these challenges:

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Halloween creations
Totally Tilda - Halloween Tilda
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Fall
Hooked on Craft Challenges - Anything but a card
Stamps R Us - Autumn/ Fall
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun



***
Wrapped in cellophane, with a nice bow on, I think it makes a nice halloweentreat for a grown-up coming to visit, too
***

11 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful project Lisbeth, love the purple and black, and Tilda looks just gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous Halloween candle box Lisbeth, love the design with the branches, it gives a nice spooky feel.

    Many thanks for joining the fun at Cupcake.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    SvarSlett
  3. What a superb creation Lisbeth. Great idea and it looks fab too!
    Thanks so much for joining in at totally tilda.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    SvarSlett
  4. A really fab spooky card halloween deccie and perfect added detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    SvarSlett
  5. This is amazing! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  6. WOW!! This is super cute!! I just love the colors you`ve used and great addition of the branches in the back. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at MDUCH this week! Hugs!

    SvarSlett
  7. Your candle box is absolutely beautiful! Tilda looks so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    SvarSlett
  8. Spooktacular creation!!!

    thanks for sharing with us a MDUC..
    hugs, Janiel

    SvarSlett
  9. Such a clever idea!! I love all your details, perfect for halloween! Thankyou for joining is this time over at Totally Tilda.
    hugs
    JAcqui P x

    SvarSlett
  10. I’ve read several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to create such a magnificent informative web site.

    SvarSlett