Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 11. oktober 2011

OctoberChristmasCards

Here's my three christmascards for October. Of course I both have and will make more than three christmascards this month, but these are the three for Hjertebodens Juleblogg.
I've followed their challenge of making three christmascards each month throughout the year, and wow have that been fun!
It was kind of hard to find the christmasspirit during the summermonths, but I made it!
And now, with only a couple of months left of the year, with more and more christmasspirit coming, I'm sure I will manage three cards per month.
This months cards are made with papers mainly from Pion Design and Papirdesign.
I love their christmascollections!

Sketchy Colors has an absolutely wonderful sketch for this weeks challenge. And the DT have made really inspirational cards. I loved it so much I had to make two cards with it (and have plans for a third... and a fourth...)

This first one I made in coffee and cream colours, as the option was in Just Magnolias Anything Goes Challenge. I've also used a teenytinylittlebit of red.

I used a doohickey and a punch for the snowflakes, with a whitish halfbead in the middle.
The sitting Tilda is coloured with ProMarkers.
And with the sitting Tilda and the hickeysnowflake I'll enter TOMICs Challenge# 19.

After finishing the frontside I kind of panicked when I felt the weight of it, so not making it cost too much posting I had to keep the inside simpler - LOL

(When I saw the photos on the computer I realized I had forgotten the greetingpanels inside - wonderful spellbinderpanels with cute Storytellergreetings - well, I won't take new pictures, as they are quite similar to the ones I used on the card below...
Yes I have attached them now :) )

And here's the third Octobercard. Also made for Sketchy Colors Sketchchallenge.
I felt really brave colouring these Tildas in red clothings - colouring in bold colours is a bit out of my comfort zone, so I felt pretty proud when I had finished them :)
The picture below shows the inside (same labels used for the first card too ;) )


***

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ååå, så gøy å se flere utgaver av skissa vår! Herlige julekort med massevis av god julestemning!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
    Klemmer fra Marianne:)

    SvarSlett
  2. So beautiful Lisbeth and such a great way to get all your Christmas cards finished in time :). I love your colouring and gorgeous designs. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks for expressing your ideas. I'd also like to convey that video games have been actually evolving. Better technology and innovations have helped create realistic and fun games. These entertainment games were not really sensible when the real concept was first of all being tried out. Just like other designs of technology, video games way too have had to grow through many ages. This itself is testimony on the fast continuing development of video games.

    SvarSlett