Christmas Countdown

mandag 26. desember 2011

Tealight-box

Hope you all have great christmasdays with your loved ones, I do :)
Long, lazy days playing games, eating, wathing christmasmovies and doing most nothing
- I love this kind of days.
Not much of an outdoorweather, really windy and wet, but that just gives more time for indooractivities :D

Today I'll show you a Tealight-box I found the tutorial for, a few days before christmas, and luckily I bookmarked the blog where I found it.
After cutting and scoring it, I had to use a little time finding out how to fold it together - and when I found the solution, oh, how simple it was!
I made a belt - and decorated it - to put around the box to keep it closed.
- and of course, I put red tealights inside - it IS christmas!
(A couple more pictures follows, to show it from different angles, and in the end a list of challenges I'll enter with it)



I'll try my luck in these challenges with my Tealight-Box:
Panduro Hobby - Jul
Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Christmas Lights
OLLCB - Anything But a Card
Paper Play Challenges - Christmas
Mark's Finest Papers - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

  1. Flott telyseske. Passer jo kjempebra til utfordringen. Takk for at du deltar hos Creative Card Crew.

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastic box!!! I love it. Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew.
    Caroline x

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous project, and a lovelt gift. Thanks for playing with Charisma. Merry Christmas.
    xx Vee

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, fantastic project, love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  5. What a great idea, a beautiful gift!

    I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy healthy & crafty new year!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe ) xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge at this special time of the year
    Kate Hugs xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing your crafty project with us at Ooh La la; we hope to see you again soon x

    SvarSlett
  8. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?

    SvarSlett