Christmas Countdown

fredag 9. desember 2011

White Christmas

I have made a christmascard all in white, and when I tried to take photos of it, I remembered why I rarely make cards all white... I had to cry for help (from a better photographer with a better camera) to get a picture I could use in the blog...
(The Blingstones and the pearl on the pin ARE white, though they look golden in the picture...)

I made the card after the sketch from Sketchy Colors - a truly lovely sketch to work with.
With all the "White challenges" going on in blogland (and NO snow in sight here :( )I fell for it, and started on my white card. I had a really good time and great fun making it - punching, sewing, glitterpainting, embossing, colouring with ProMarkers - all things I love :)
I even made an envelope - using my brand new Martha Stewart Score-Board, I already LOVE it!
On the envelope I stamped the same image as I used on the card, but here I embossed it with clear embossing powder, and didn't use any colours on it.

Here's a close-up, showing Tilda on the card and the envelope:

I'll play along in these challenges with my White Christmascard:
Sketchy Colors - Sketch
Just Magnolia - I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Totally Tilda - White on White (ONLY white except Tildas flesh and hair, NO shading)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Mainly Monochromatic
Alphabet Challenge - W for White Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful lisbeth lovely touch embossing the envelope with Tilda
    Thanks for playing with us girls at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie sugar xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh that envelop is brilliant, love it! Think I may need to borrow that idea, fab creation and thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig julekort!! Så vakker Tilda ♥
    Takk for den hyggelige kommentaren du la igjen hos meg :) Motivet er fra et utklippsark - jeg kjøpte det i fjor en gang, tror det kan ha vært hos Papirgleder da de fremdeles eksisterte. Er ikke sikker på om det var noe de selv produserte eller om det var fra en annen produsent dessverre...
    Ha en flott uke!!
    Klemmer fra Bente

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card Lisbeth!!
    i love the envelop!
    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs, Mandy

    SvarSlett
  5. absolutely beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful card Lisbeth, so very pretty, fab idea to emboss sweet Tilda on the envelope too :)
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our all white challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    SvarSlett
  7. This is a very beautiful design and the colors are very good.

    plastic cards
    plastic card

    SvarSlett