Christmas Countdown

torsdag 22. mars 2012

Ahoy, BirthdayBoy

Thursday night, and I've started my weekend off from work. Not going back 'till tuesday morning - Isn't it wonderful?!? After weeks of stress and long days I don't plan to do much more than (maybe) a little housekeeping and hope to spend as much time as possible doing "paperwork" :D
WONDERFUL days ahead :D

Here's another birthdaycard for a boy from me. This time I've tried a maritime theme.
I've used supercute Edwin and Tilda from Magnolia, coloured with ProMarkers, for the card.
The DP is Maja Design, from the lovely Life By The Sea-collection.
I used DistressInk WalnutStain on the edges of the papers.
I can't remember where the compass-stamp is from, but I embossed it with Jet Black Gellypowder and distressed the edges with the same DistressInk as on the paperedges.
Inside the bottle (Tim Holtz) I put a tiny little greeting :D
I had a little help from my son (12 years) with the ropes and knots - I can tie good looking bows, but need help making a real knot....
The greetingpanels inside the card (WalnutStain on the edges here too) are diecuts from Kort & Godt.
on the back of the card I used my personal stamp:
I'll send my nautical birthdaycard to the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Papirdokkene - Alt Er Lov
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett
  2. what a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday

    Jen xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Et flott maritimt kort, og de matrosene er jo bare helskjønne:))

    Takk for ditt bidrag til Papirdokkene

    Smil fra Anne:)

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempeflott kort, fine detaljer og motiv!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene :)

    Klem, Gry-Heidi

    SvarSlett