Christmas Countdown

fredag 30. mars 2012

Happy fairytale-birthday

Just a quick little post from me, before I start on the housecleaning and -tidying, clothwashing, ironing and all those boring things that needs to be done :(

Here's a birthdaycard I finished a couple of days ago, made after Papertake Weeklys sketch.
I think this Tildaimage is so adorable, and suitable for a little girls birthdaycard. I coloured it using ProMarkers. I coloured the mini-image in similar colours, and placed it on the tag (Magnolia Doohickey).
Papers are from Magnolia and MajaDesign. The edges of the papers are torned and distressed, then all panels are sewn together.
The imagepanels are made with a Spellbindersdie (Labels Fifiteen). On the edges I stamped with a swirlstamp (Inkadinkado), and placed some pink rhinestones on the swirls. Then I put some cheesecloth, pink tuille and a white sheer fabric with goldglitterdots behind the panels before I attached it to the rest of the card.
(There's some quite interesting stuff for cardmaking in my fabricbox - just haven't thought of it before...)
That should be about it - now I'll just put the card into the following challenges before I start cleaning my house...

Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Simon Says... - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Scrapperiket - Bonusutfordring: Bursdag
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes

***

6 kommentarer:

  1. I do like your card , a real shabby vintage look. Great idea using the fabric as you have done.

    SvarSlett
  2. Your card is beautiful Lisbeth, so pretty. I've been soing chores all morning, just having a little rest!!
    Clairexx

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card Lisbeth, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT
    hugs, Marjo

    SvarSlett
  4. Så lekkert kort!

    Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår!

    Linda, Scrapperiket:)

    SvarSlett
  5. Very pretty card, and thanks so much for joining in with the sketch challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

    SvarSlett
  6. Ett fint kort :)
    Herlige farger :)

    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)
    Ha en fin dag!

    Kristine
    Scrapperiket

    SvarSlett