Christmas Countdown

lørdag 5. mai 2012

Confirmationcard

I'm making confirmationcards most of the time these days. This is one of the latest I've made.
Isn't this digi-stamp, bought from Make it Crafty, just georgeous! I love the joy and happiness in this image.
Of course I've used my ProMarkers to colour it. I also put a little glitter in her hair, don't know if it shows if the picture is enlarged...
The butterflies (Martha Stewart punch) and the flowers have also got a little glitter on.
The flowers with Stickles Diamon and the butterflies are misted (Glimmermist Dazzling Diamonds).
I put on some pink halfbeads and som teeny-tiny pearls made with Liquid Pearls.
The papers are all from Papirdesign, with distressed edges.
Inside the card I stamped a greeting (Papirdesign), and made a pocket to make room for a tag. 
The greeting on the tag is a rub-on I wrote on the PC and printed on Digi-Decal Rub-On-paper. A lot easier than finding the right place on the paper to print out the text...

I'll enter my card into these challenges:
CLP - Sketch
Kort o Mania - Alt er lov (Anything Goes)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. 

7 kommentarer:

  1. wow very nice. I love the inside as well.
    the image is fantastic

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    SvarSlett
  2. wow very cheerful card! The inside is totally gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    SvarSlett
  3. Supersött kort! Motivet gör att jag blir glad. Tack för att du deltar i Kort O Manias utmaning.

    SvarSlett
  4. this image is one of my fav cause all the hair!! you did a very good job! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    SvarSlett
  5. I love her
    way cute and love the colors
    Thanks For Joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    DT Lisa

    SvarSlett
  6. Nice card with a nice stamp. Thanks for joining us at Kort o mania!

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh gosh this is gorgeous! I love your color combo and this is such a darling image too! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    SvarSlett