Christmas Countdown

mandag 16. juli 2012

Tildas Bike

Yesterday i showed a card of Edwin with his bike. Today I have a card of Tilda with her bike to show you.
The image is coloured with DistressMarkers, colouring with them is getting more and more fun!
I made the card aftger the sketch at CLPs challenge #49  - a really fun sketch to work with, giving the chance to put on lots of layers, just as I like it.
I think I bought the Dps from Panduro (forgot to note it down before cutting, so please correct me if  I'm wrong). All edges are distressed and inked with DistressInk PumiceStone. 
On two of the paper I used Martha Stewart edgepunches - I just love the lacy paperedges!
The swirl (a spellbinders die) is inked with DistressInk TatteredRose. 
The fence (Magnolia DooHickey) is inked with DistressInk PumiceStone). 
On the bike (a die from Marianne Design) I sprayed on Glimmer Mist Tattered Rose.
The butterfly (MS punch) is also inked with DistressInk TatteredRose before I painted it over with GlimmerGlaze Champagne - I gave the blue rose a little brush of that glaze too...
When it came to choosing the laces I got completely stuck! I sat with a pink, a light blue, a light green and a white lace and couldn't at all decide which one to choose! I had to call in Hedda to ask her opinion - she rejected all of them! She meant I had enough colours and rather should use some that were "almost white". I think it worked perfect - big thanks to her, for helping me out here :)
On a shelf I found the pearlstrings I bought a long, long time ago.

With so many layers on the front I wanted to make the insides more simple, so I just put on a greetingpanel and a butterfly on each side. I used a Martha Stewart PATP around the panels. The butterflies are made with the same MS punch as I used on the frontside.




 I didn't want to cover this beautiful part of the DP with anything, so it had to be the backside of the card :)



On this close-up you can see the tiny Liquid Pearls I put around Tilda:
(and the halfbeads I used in two papercorners)

I found inspiration to make this card from these challenges:
CLP #49 - Sketch
Kaboodle Doodles #128 - Olympics, Sports, Outdoors, Adventures or Hobbies
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sugar  Tilda Only
Totally Papercraft #125 - Lots of Layers


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog

***

7 kommentarer:

  1. That is a gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at acb!

    SvarSlett
  2. What an adorable Tilda card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Alphabet challenges for our * L for Lace * challenge
    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    SvarSlett
  4. gorgeous card - love the image! thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
    Kim x

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Lisbeth, Wow! A beautifully decorated card. Love the image and the bicycle die cut. Thanks for sharing your card with the CLP Sketch challenge.

    Hugs,
    Chelsea

    SvarSlett
  6. One other thing I would like to express is that rather than trying to suit all your online degree programs on days and nights that you end work (since most people are worn out when they get home), try to obtain most of your instructional classes on the saturdays and sundays and only 1 or 2 courses on weekdays, even if it means a little time off your saturday and sunday. This is really good because on the saturdays and sundays, you will be a lot more rested as well as concentrated in school work. Thanks for the different ideas I have discovered from your weblog.

    SvarSlett
  7. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks in your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    SvarSlett