Christmas Countdown

mandag 20. august 2012

All At Sea at Ooh La La

 Good morning everyone. It's monday morning, and time for a new challenge at 
Ooh La La  Creations Challenges.
The challenge this time is "All At Sea" - how fun is that!
I hope many of you'll find inspiration and time to join us on this one.
 On my card I've used picture and papers from the "Boys To Men"-collection.
I used Martha Stewarts Double Loops PATP-set to make the greetingpanels inside the card.
The paperedges are distressed and inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.
The text inside is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad AS.

On the back I put on the same paper as I used as backgroundpaper on the front.


This was the card my son picked for his friends birthday (Happy Birthday, Tobias). I had made a football-themed birthdaycard for him, since they'd spent quite some time this summer playing football, but Sander refused to take that card. He had to have this one, and next to the greeting he wrote I had to stamp a halibut! Luckily I had such a stamp, but he wouldn't give me time to take any pictures of it...
Here They are, after their last fishingtrip, where they caught two halibuts. After gutting the big halibut weighed 41 and the small 5 kilos. 
Look at the smiles on their faces, you can tell they had a wonderful time :D
(and looking at the fog in the background - you can tell how worried I was!!!)


Well, back to the challenge at Ooh La La; you don't have to use OLL-products, but if you want to give it a try, you'll find the it here.
Oh - and don't forget to hop over to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT-girls have made :)





1 kommentar:

  1. Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on your submit is simply excellent and i can think you are a professional in this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    SvarSlett