Christmas Countdown

fredag 24. august 2012

Pink Weddingcard

I have made a new weddingcard after Kenny K's latest sketch. I have used a digi-image from Kenny K, that I've coloured with ProMarkers. Isn't the groom cool in pink suit?!
I've used lots of glitter, pearls and bling on this card. The ribbon with the Bryllupstext (wedding) was originally white, but I used a pink ProMarker to colour it. I felt a pink ribbon would look better on this card than a white...
The punched-out hearts are mounted on wires. I've covered them with Glitterstickles. I used Glitterstickles around the frontside-sentiment too.

Close-up:

Here's the inside. Around the greetingpanel I used a Martha Stewart PATP-punch.
The text is from Storyteller.


I'll send this card to the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew #107 - Get Sketchy
Scrapperiket #56 - Hjerter
My Mum's Craft Shop #71 - Weddings /Anniversaries
Panduro Hobby - Alt er tilladt (Anything Goes)

***

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card this is such a fun image, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig bryllupskort :-) Lekkert stempel! Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrapperiket, og lykke til! DT Heidi

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card. Very nicely done. I came over for a closer look from the Kenny K site.

    SvarSlett