Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 6. november 2012

Christmas decoration

 Today I'll show you a little christmasproject I've been working on the last evenings. 
It's a little mobile, with four Magnoliafigures. 
As I haven't seen this kind of projects anywhere, I think it's a creation of my own mind, and am rather pleased with that - lol (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...)
The images are from different christmascollections, but I think they fit well together though (that's one of the reasons I really like Magnolia-stamps).
I've coloured with DistressMarkers and reinkers.
I've used dies from Marianne Design, Nellie's Multi Frame's and Magnolia. 
I also used different punches to make the snowflakes.
You'll also see different ribbons, laces, pearls, halfbeads, bells and cheesecloth.
All clothes have got a little touch of glitter on the "fur"-details.
On the backside of the images (backside of the diecut papers the images are attached to) I stamped little christmasgreetings (from Ladybug and Friends and Kort & Godt)
I found it rather difficult to take pictures of it, as it was slowly spinning around (a mobile is supposed to do that, I know, I know...), the light wasn't any help either. So, I took some pictures with different backgrounds, and these four are the ones that I found best...


I'll send my Christmas-Mobile to the following challenges, hope they'll like it:
MDUC #171 - Christmas Ornament
Magnolia Mania #59 - Motiv 3D
Tilda's Town #25 - Winter Weather
Marvelous Magnolia #1 - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias #35 - Anything Goes

Hopefully I haven't broken any challengerules, if I have it is not intentionally.
As always I love your visits on my little space on the web.
Thanks a lot 
 
***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Your christmas mobile is just gorgeous...a fantastic idea :0)))

    Thank you for joining in the first Marvelous Magnolia Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    SvarSlett
  2. Oooohhh.. I love this project.. What a great idea Lisbeth..
    Thanks for joining us in our very first Marvelous Magnolia Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    SvarSlett
  3. WOW what a great idea Lisbeth and I haven't seen this done before either :) All your images look beautiful and I love the snowflakes too.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Christmas Decoration Challenge.

    Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  4. Lisbeth your mobile is absolutely gorgeous and I have not seen one like it, def an original
    Wendi xx

    SvarSlett
  5. This is just gorgeous..You have coloured all your images so beautifully and the glitter and sparkles everywhere just make your project. I dont think I have seen anything like this before either.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us this week at MDUC hugs from Bron xox

    SvarSlett
  6. This is such a gorgeous project!!! Love it! And great colouring job!

    Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania - this is very inspirational!

    Hugs,
    Sabine

    SvarSlett
  7. Thanks for sharing this beautiful chrismas decoration with us at Tilda's Town too Lisbeth..
    Good luck in the draw..
    Hugs, Tina

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh Your Christmas Ornament is beautiful, I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at Tilda's Town this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Thanks for discussing your ideas. Something is that college students have a choice between government student loan along with a private student loan where it's easier to choose student loan debt consolidation reduction than over the federal student loan.

    SvarSlett
  10. Can I just say what a aid to seek out someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know the right way to convey a problem to mild and make it important. More individuals have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more well-liked because you undoubtedly have the gift.

    SvarSlett