Christmas Countdown

mandag 12. november 2012

OLL #118 Someone Special

A huge congratulation to the winner and Top 3 of the last challenge over at  Ooh La La Creations. You gave me a really hard time choosing only 3! Can't remember last time ever I've rolled up and down pages and clicked through blogs that much - it took me quite some time, but I managed to pick only 3
And: Today we have a new challenge over at Ooh La La Creations.
The theme for the next fortnight is "Someone Special"
I hope many of you will join us for that challenge.
Yesterday we celebrated Fathers Day in Norway, so for the "Someone Special"-challenge I made a card for my father.
This card has two pockets, one for a greetingtag and one for the Bingocards I gave him.
As many cardmakers I find it rather difficult to make masculine cards, but these papers made it quite easy :)
The papers I've used are from the Everyday Occasions CD.
Other things I used are: ribbon, lace, a charm, halfpearls, Martha Stewart punch (Cherish), a cornerrounderpunch and DistressInk WalnutStain (on ALL paperedges)


 Here I've put the Bingocards inside:
I'm sure you have someone special who deserves a card or another creation, come share it with us at 
Ooh La La Creations
You have all the time untill sunday 25.11.

See you :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Lisbeth this is absolutely brilliant what a fantastic project for someone special.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    SvarSlett