Christmas Countdown

mandag 26. november 2012

OLL DT Spots and Dots

 Monday morning - a beautiful, violetcoloured Monday morning outside
And it's time for a new challenge at Ooh La La Creations
The theme for the coming fortnight is "Spots and Dots" - isn't that an easy one to join??
For my card I've used papers and image from the Joyeux Noel collection. Aren't they pretty?!?
The spots on my card is on the embossed panel behind the image and on the ribbon. 
I attached a little charm, saying "God Jul" (Merry christmas) to the bow.
The sentiment on front is from Kreativ Hobby.

Isn't the paper I've used inside just gorgeous - I think it makes it look as if  the greetingpanels kind of floats on top of it:
(The textstamp is from North Star Stamps, and the greetingpanels are diecuts from Kort&Godt)

The backsidepaper has the same image as I used on the frontside

In the OLL shop you'll find all CDs available - in the sidebar you'll also find digital downloads, tutorials, free samples and much more, just go in there and see all the fun stuff.
 And don't forget to join challenge #119 Spots and Dots




3 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely DT card, that image is just so sweet

    Alli xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Så mye lekkert du har i bloggen din Lisbeth :)
    Nydelige prosjekter på rekke og rad, med herlige detaljer og flotte motiver!

    Tusen takk for at du søker på DT call`n til Bildmålarna ♥
    KLem fra Maya

    SvarSlett
  3. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information particularly the remaining part! I maintain such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very {long time}. Thank you and good luck.

    SvarSlett