Christmas Countdown

lørdag 16. februar 2013

Happy Birthday

 Today I have a birthdaycard to show you.
I think this is the first Kenny K-image I've coloured with DistressInks. I've always thought that these images should be coloured with ProMarkers (or markers, in general), but I decided to give the inks a try, and I think it worked quite well...
DPs are MajaDesigns. 
The swirl is made using a MarianneDesign-die.
Underneath the image I put a tag (Made with a Magnolia DooHickey-die), I tied a ribbon with the text "Gratulerer" (Congratulations) to the tag.
Of course the edges are distressed and inked (some day I will make a card without tearing and ripping the papers - I think...)
All layers are sewn together.
I also put on some halfpearls and three pink brads.
Around the image I put on lots of tiny little pearls with Opalcoloured Liquid Pearls.

I used the same sketch (Sketchy Colors) making the inside, I just rotated it and left out one of the layers:
The Challenges I'll send the Birthdaycard to:
Sketchy Colors # 150 - Sketch
Crafty Catz #170 - Bingo (Pearls/ Dies or Punches/ Ribbon)
ABC Challenge - H for Happy Birthday
Charisma Cardz #6 - Anything Goes




9 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card, fabulous colors and layout. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    Louise

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card love the colours and papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image, layout and pretty papers. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    SvarSlett
  4. So nydelig kort du har laga!!
    Kjempe flotte fargar og detaljar på :)

    Takk for at du deltok hjå oss i Sketchy Colors!! :)

    Klem frå Tine

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Lisbeth
    A gorgeous card just love this image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Such a pretty card! I love the way you colored her, and a beautiful design!
    Thanks so much for playing along at ABC challenges!

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow this is gorgeous, love your use of colour and DP. The design showcases the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

    SvarSlett
  9. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    SvarSlett