Christmas Countdown

mandag 18. mars 2013

It's a Man Thing! at Ooh La La

 Good morning all crafters out there.
Today we have a new challenge for you over at Ooh La La Challenge Blog.
You don't need to use materials from the OLL-online-shop, but have you visited it and seen all the lovely CDs? New now are also buttons and some absolutely metal embellishments - wonderful!
The theme this fortnight is "It's a Man Thing!".
I really hope that many, many of you will join us on this one!
I've chosen a rather manly image and coordinating papers (for both insides and outsides). The hook is a real one, honestly stolen from my sons fishingbox ;)
I'm not sure the knots will be approved by a real fisher - but, I've done my best (though I admit I'm better at bows...)

Here's the back of the card:
With papers like these you don't need much decorations....

Now, here are the details:
Find Inspiration to make your own manly project
Join the challenge
Have FUN

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar