Christmas Countdown

fredag 29. mars 2013

Paperbagcard for Confirmation

Hope you all have a happy easter
- I'm having a great time doing most nothing : D
Here's one of the "nothing-things" I've done.
I've made another confirmationcard for a boy.
This time I've used papers from Pion. I think Pion papers are so beautiful in itself that they don't need much embellishments or decor. Pefect for male cards.
I used a brown paperbag as base for the card, folded it and decorated it.
The next pictures show the insides, the tag and the back of the "card".
The sentiment in the front is a stamp from Kort&Godt. The greeting on the tag is from Papirdesign.



I'll enter these challenges:
Dutch Dare #210 - CAS
Sentimental Sundays #146 - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #6 - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft #235 - Cool Men
Creative Card Crew #32 - Masculine
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp! - Anything Goes

***

I hope you like it. I'll be back soon, showing "nothing" 
 :)o
 

9 kommentarer:

  1. What a great masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    SvarSlett
  2. A very beautiful male card and you have use a bag? I like it and also the way you made the whole card. It is a real CAS card but also a very special card. Thanks for joining us at the DDCC challenge. Marijke.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is lovely, and great use of a paper bag!


    Thanks for joining us at The Creative Card Crew for our masculine challenge
    Margaret xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Love how you did this! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges!
    Michelle

    SvarSlett
  5. Fantastic creation! Love the vintage look! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Your paper choice is perfect for this vintage gent! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful card! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow! I love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Super card. The papers are really beautiful. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.

    SvarSlett