Christmas Countdown

mandag 1. april 2013

Mothers Day Theme at Fashionista Challenge

Today the April-challenge starts at Fashionista Challenge.
Theme is Mothers Day, and our sponsor this month is
A Day For Daisies
I was lucky enough to get one of their digis to work with for this challenge.
My choise fell on this image called "Tender Thoughts". Isn't it just adorable!
I do not know anyone who dislikes winter and snow more than my mother does, so I had to make the card more summerlike. The image has butterflies in it, so I found it suitable to use butterflies to decorate around it too. The butterflies are made with Cheery Lynn dies. Of course I had to "paint" them with glitter :)
I also put on a butterflycharm.
The image is coloured with Distress reinkers.

Now - go to
Fashionista Challenge
to check out what the rest of the girls have made.
I hope you'll join in on our challenge.

And remember; you can give  a little attention to your mother even if it isn't Mothers Day ;)

So Long

***

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej, vilket vackert kort, motivet är så fint och din färgläggning helt underbar, gillar också alla fina fjärilar:)
    Kram charlotte

    SvarSlett