Christmas Countdown

søndag 21. juli 2013

Weddingcard in White and Gold

 Good morning everyone
Looking throught my blogs postinglist I found this weddingcard I almost forgot to show!
I made it some time ago, after a tutorial in Ett Trykk. I think it's kind of fun, with all the pockets for tags and small cards.
I haven't used any coloured images or photos on this card, only stamped texts.
Some of the greetings/ sentiments are embossed with goldcoloured embossingpowder. 
The folding gives you one quite large pocket, with room for a larger tag/ card, on this I have stamped a cute, little poem:
I decorated the front and back of the tag with the same papers and panels:
On the frontside of the card there's two more pockets.
I've put two tags in one of the pockets, and a sentiment mounted on magnetic paper in the other pocket:
Here I've put the magnet on the fridgedoor: 
This is how the back of the card looks like ( I love using this stamp on the back of my weddingcards):

Materials used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Papirdesign
Ink: Colorbox Gold, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
Stamps: Papirdesign, Kreativ Hobby, Panduro, Kort & Godt
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace PATP-set
Embossingpowder Gold
Halfpearls, Pearlstrings, Swirlstrings, Flowers, Ribbons, Charms
Magnetic sheet

 I'll join these challenges with  my weddingcard:
Paper Pretties - Tongue Tied
Tuesday Throwdown #156 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #61 - Fancy Folds
Scrappin All Over #14 - Bretting, mer enn 2 bretter
Brown Sugar #51 - Anything Goes
Sister Act #16 - Anything Goes
Squigglefly #28 - Emboss Me
The Crafter's Cafe #20 - Anything Goes




13 kommentarer:

  1. This is simply gorgeous - so elegant! I love the little charms! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is beautiful thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog and for sharing with us all.
    Hugs
    KELLY - DT
    XXX

    SvarSlett
  3. Amazing creation, love all the detail..thank you for joining us at LCC for our challenge..

    SvarSlett
  4. This is gorgeous Lisbeth… what a fab design with the pocket and tags! the papers and embellishments are very pretty and I love the poem and the sweet gold charms! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Your card/design are simply stunning! Your work is so elegant! So glad you stopped by Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT Member

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous card, love your style and the papers are perfect. Very sweet poem and the tags with a charm, you thought of everything to make this a special card.
    Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlett
  7. I love your card, from the magnetic paper idea, to the stamp on the back. what a lovely touch, to put that on the back of your wedding cards. Thank you for joining in with us at Opus Gluei, your card is so special!

    SvarSlett
  8. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Such a beautiful card, thank you for sharing at Crafters Cafe

    Alex (DT)

    SvarSlett
  10. Thanks for joining us with your beautiful wedding card

    Lin xx
    Dream Valley

    SvarSlett
  11. Kjwmpw fint kort :) herlig med hvitt og gull :)Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin ´All Over :) Klem Rita, DT

    SvarSlett
  12. I have come across that nowadays, more and more people are increasingly being attracted to video cameras and the industry of images. However, as a photographer, you must first devote so much of your time deciding which model of digicam to buy and also moving via store to store just so you might buy the most affordable camera of the brand you have decided to decide on. But it will not end right now there. You also have to take into account whether you should obtain a digital digicam extended warranty. Thanks a bunch for the good suggestions I obtained from your website.

    SvarSlett
  13. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    SvarSlett