Christmas Countdown

mandag 2. september 2013

Pearls & Swirls

It´s time for a new challenge over at
Ooh La La Creations Challenges
for the next fortnight the theme is
Pearls & Swirls
-how fun is that!
For that theme I just had to use this beautiful image "Angel of Divinity",
from the Christmas Presence CD
Of course I used the coordinating papers too…
(You can find lots of CDs and different embellishments in the On Line Craft Shop).
The folding of this card is very inspired from a card I got from Maja a little while ago.
(I´ve already made another card with the same folding…)
The text on the insidecard is the christmascarol "Deilig er jorden" (Fairest Lord Jesus), a stamp from Kort & Godt I bought years ago, and still love to use on my christmascards - maybe because this is the christmascarol I love the most…
On the image I used Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and GlitterStickles StarDust. Over the swirls (Joy!Crafts Die) and the Poinsettia (Magnolia DooHickey) I put on some Shabby White Embossing Enamel. (I put on some of that stuff on the insidecard too).
The pearl/bling-swirls are really, really old stash from my drawer, but sooo cute :)
To finish it off I put on a bow (Glimmermistcoloured Seambindingribbon) with an angelcharm attached.

You do not have to make a christmascard for this challenge
 - the theme is
Pearls & Swirls
which sure can be used on most any card,
so come on and join us!
You´ll find lots and lots of inspiration at
OLLCB
Pop over to see…


2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Magnificent. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

    SvarSlett
  2. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    SvarSlett