Christmas Countdown

mandag 30. september 2013

Wings at My Besties

Good Morning Fellow Crafters.
It´s Monday Morning and time for a new challenge over at 
When this is posted I´m on my way back home from Italy, so I really hope this postscheduling works out how it´s supposed to...
Thanks a lot to each and everyone who joined the last My Besties-Challenge, 
and a huge congrats to the winners!
I hope that many, many will find time to join in on the new challenge, that has the theme
Wings
I have used the beautiful Img 693.
It´s coloured with ProMarkers and a lot of Glitterstickles - the wings needed glitter!
As did the butterflies(Joy!Crafts-dies) and the flowers.
I also put on some feathers, for a little "fluttery" look :)




Now, come join us with your Wings :)



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar