Christmas Countdown

mandag 28. oktober 2013

Food and/ or Drink at Ooh La La

Hi girls, I´m back with my card for the 
at

To make this card I´ve used image and papers from the new CD
The Shawn Jenkins Collection (samples here)
You can find it it OLLs Craft Shop   

Isn´t the cupcakeprinted ribbon underneath the (homemade) embellishment suupercuute?!? I Love it!
All cupcakes have got a touch of glitter on, and the paperedges are inked with DistressInk Walnut Stain.
Inside I stamped a greeting from Norsk Stempelblad, and a little cupcake. The cupcakestamp came with a magazine long, long ago.

I´ll enter the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #32 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girls #4 - Anything Goes
Sister Act #30 - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #143 - Glitter

***
Now you can visit Ooh La La to see what the rest of the DT-girls are serving :)
I hope you´ll find time to join our challenge.

So long

1 kommentar:

  1. This is a yummy card inside and out - love all those cupcakes! Your added ribbon is super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett