Christmas Countdown

søndag 10. november 2013

Bling at Storyteller

Hello again.
Here´s my second sundaypost
Now with a card for the new challenge at
Storyteller
This challengetheme is
Bling
I have made a traditional shaped and folded card for this challenge.
In style I moved a bit out of my comfortzone. I have made steampunk cards before, but not many of them - I guess I just don´t think of this style when I start making my cards.

The image here is Kenny K´s Inspector Em (one of my favourite Kenny K´s).
Other things used are:
Designpaper: Storyteller
Dies: Spellbinders
Embossingfolders: Sizzix, Darice
Pearls and bling: Storyteller
DistressInk Black Soot
Lace
Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
Aren´t those screwheadbrads just perfect for the steampunkstyle?!?
The frontside greeting is made with my old DYMO-writer
The inside stamptext is from Norsk Stempelblad

The inside is decorated to match the front:

On the back I put down the 4th square of the DP, both to use the leftoverpart, and to show the beautiful paper better than on the other sides…

I´ll enter the card into these challenges:
Kenny K´s Krafty Krew #159 - Pumps and Pearls
Charisma Cardz #44 Anything Goes
Sister Act #32 - Cards Only
Divas By Design - Use a Digi
A Gem of a Challenge #105 - Gems Gems Gems
Brown Sugar #67 - Anything Goes

***

Visit
Storytellers
challengeblog to read all details on the challenge, and to see the fabulous creations from the DT-girls
AND JOIN US
BLING is FUN

***

6 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card inside and out Ginny♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempetøft kort!! :) Stilig embossing!

    SvarSlett
  3. What a super card, a great style and design. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Diva's, Jx

    SvarSlett
  4. What a fun, sassy card! I love how you've done the inside! Thanks for sharing your project at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT

    SvarSlett
  5. A fabulous card. Love all the wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this week. x

    SvarSlett
  6. You do Steampunk well. Love all the elements. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for our "Pumps and Pearls" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    SvarSlett