Christmas Countdown

mandag 20. januar 2014

Fancy Folds at My Besties

 Good Morning All Crafters out there!
It’s time for a new challenge over at
My Besties
This time our theme is
Fancy Folds
- and wow, did I find a great tutorial for a Fancy Folded Card to use for my card!

I may have gone a bit wild using dies, but I wanted to put this girl in a real winter wonderland.
The image is Sherri Baldys Img 100010, and it’s coloured with ProMarkers.
I’ve used DPs from Pion. And as you can see, all paperedges, both on DPs and most of the diecuts are inked. On many of the snowflakes I used Glitterstickles. Beneath the image I put on Aleene’s True Snow (with a little glitter sprinkled over while the snowmedium still were wet.


Here’s how the card looks when the front is folded out.
Looking closer into the «depths» of the foldings, you can see more trees (different shaped) and snowflakes…

The back of the card, very CAS-style. Sorry I didn’t get any good photos of the inside, but they’re almost similar to this one.

I’ll enter these challenges:
Hobby Cutz #32 - Lots of Layers
Scrappin All Over #1 - Alt Er Lov
Scribble and Scrap #10 - Always Anything Goes
CHNC #160 - Shades of Blue
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - More Than 1 Fold

***

I hope you’ll visit
My Besties
to see the Fancy Folds the rest of the DT-girls have made,
and that you’ll join in on the challenge

***

14 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card beautiful image Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous ! Thanks for joining in over at hobbycutz x

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful cad Lisbeth...love the colors and the details!
    Hugs Ellen

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow! That is gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job with the fancy folds! And I love ALL those dies you used. She definitely looks like she is in a winter wonderland. Thanks for playing with CHNC2

    SvarSlett
  5. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at 'Christmas Cards All Year Round' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    SvarSlett
  6. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC with your lovely card and also CCAYR January 'anything goes' - hope to see you again soon. x

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the image, the shape and all your lovely embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas challenge this month.

    Pat xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Stunning card, Lisbeth, love the colouring and detail here, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scraps this fortnight, best of luck xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Great project. Absolutely love that fold and all those beautiful embellies.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  10. Dette var vakkert. Mange fine detaljer. Tusen takk for at du scrapper med oss hos Scrappin All' Over.

    SvarSlett
  11. Hello, Oh wow this is truly lovely great fold and beautiful image so creative your card is and many thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "More than one fold" good luck and hope to see you again Dt Member Sandra H xx

    SvarSlett
  12. Vakkert kort :) Så mange fine detaljer :)Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin´All Over :) Klem Rita- DT

    SvarSlett
  13. wonderful issues altogether, you just gained emblem new|a new} reader. What could you suggest in regards to your publish that you simply made a few days ago? Any positive?

    SvarSlett
  14. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    SvarSlett