Christmas Countdown

søndag 16. mars 2014

Gratulerer @ My Besties Norge

Good Mornig on this Beautiful Sunday
-finally we’ve got a little snow here, just a thin, thin layer, but it’s snow 😊
After the last days storm and rain it’s really nice!

Today it’s time for a new challenge over at
My Besties Norge
The theme for this challenge is
Gratulerer
(Congratulations)

I hope i can inspire you to join the challenge.

I have used IMG 126
by Sherri Baldy
for my card.
You can find this and many, many more of her images in
My Besties Etsy Store
and at
Scrapbook Stamp Society
My image is coloured with Pro- and FlexMarkers.
DPs on the card is from Papirdesign - isn’t it funny how the text on the DP coordinates with the challengetheme 😉
I’ve used the same Spellbindersdies for the panels on all sides of the card, both image and texts.
Around the image I sprinkled on a little Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel.
The paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain. The borders on the papers underneath the image are made with a Martha Stewart punch.

The card is folded to make an inside pocket for a giftcard
The text here is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad AS


On the back of the card I used a textstamp from Papirdesign:

A close-up showing my Birthdaygirl:

I´ll enter my Birthdaycard into these challenges:
Scribble and Scrap #14 - Always Anything Goes
Stampin’ For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Sister Act #48 - Cards Only
Charisma Cardz #6 - Birthday Girls
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #26 - Anything Goes
Love To Create #106 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girls #13 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #258 - Happy Birthday!

***

If you haven’t visited
My Besties Norge
please do, to see the wonderful projects the DT-girls have made.

Thanks for visiting,
So Long








6 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Design….thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge…
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~ Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    SvarSlett
  2. Very nice card. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen, DT member

    SvarSlett
  3. Awesome card - I love the texture you added around the image. Just wow! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    SvarSlett
  5. Love the way you have colored this cute image. Great layout and color combo! Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap, I hope you will come back soon!
    Tina - DT

    SvarSlett
  6. A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and great colours and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    SvarSlett