Christmas Countdown

onsdag 5. mars 2014

One For The Girls @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hi and good morning all crafters.
Today I’ll be on a «quick daytrip" to Oslo, so I really hope this post goes live as I plan it to…

This is my card for
I ❤️ ProMarkers
new challenge
One For The Girls
This week our sponsor is
Sherri Baldy
You can find more of her images here
I have used the one called Img 215 on my card, and of course it’s coloured with ProMarkers - and a couple of FlexMarkers.
You’ll find a list of which colours I’ve used further down in the post, and also a materiallist.
It’s quite a while ago I last made an easelcard, so for this challenge I decided to make one again, and as it’s a card for a girl I wanted to make i mostly in pink shades…
Here it is:

…and here it is opened:

…fully opened, with the stamped greeting inside shown:

Underneath the greetingpanel there’s place for a little tag:

I hope you like it, and most of all I hope I’ve inspired you to join the challenge
One For The Girls
@
I ❤️ ProMarkers

Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Tan
Hair: Gold, Terracotta, Walnut
Eyes: Cocoa, Walnut
Pink Pearl (F), Warm Grey 1, Blossom, Pale Blossom (F), Orchid

Other Materials used for the card:
Digistamp: Sherri Baldys My Besties Img215
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Maja Design Sofiero
Punches: Martha Stewart, ek
Textstamps: Norsk Stempelblad AS
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, DistressInk WalnutStain
Glimmermist Dazzling Diamonds
Frantage Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
Pearls, Flowers, swirlstrings, Pearlstrings, ribbon, seambindingribbon, button, Lace, cheesecloth

Challenges I’ll enter:
Passion for ProMarkers #237 - Flowers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #25 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva’s - Birthdays
Challenges 4 Everybody #39 - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #13 - Always Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Pretty in Pink
Addicted To Stamps - Lace and Pearls
Papirdokkene #57 - Bruk minst 10 perler eller bling
The ABC Challenge - G is for Girls
Totally Gorjuss #225 - Happy Birthday
Emerald Fairies #53 - Girly «Pretty in Pink»
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
Inky Chicks #24 - Monochromatic

***

Thanks for visiting, and to you all; 
Have a wonderful day!

***

So Long

17 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is beautiful Lisbeth and just perfect for our Pretty in Pink theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  2. Very pretty, gorgeous embellishments, thanks for joining us at Fbn-tastic Tuesday this week

    SvarSlett
  3. Stunning design..... thank you for joining in with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge .....,.
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    Xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card Lisbeth, I love the colors and the beautiful dies you used.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow, Lisbeths, this card and design is STUNNING! You have colored her beautifully and I love the sweet background paper. You pulled everything together wonderfully! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow, wow, wow!!! This is absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing your Birthday project with us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    SvarSlett
  8. A beautiful card Lisbeth. Lovely soft colours and you have used fab dies as well. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    SvarSlett
  9. Pretty card thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Jenny x

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous card, such beautiful colouring. I love the pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  11. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  12. Incredibly pretty card Lisbeth, such sweet detail and lovely colouring too! Thank you for joining in our flower challenge at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    SvarSlett
  13. Lisbeth your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design, image, coloring, and embellishments. Well, that should cover everything on your card! : ) Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    SvarSlett
  14. Hi Lisbeth,
    What a pretty card. Such a cute image & I love the dies & card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvarSlett
  15. Really pretty card! Great colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett
  16. So pretty Lisbeth..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

    SvarSlett
  17. Lisbeth, your card is stunning. I love easel cards. You've decodarted your card so beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    SvarSlett