Christmas Countdown

torsdag 3. april 2014

Turquoise Confirmationcard


Hi Crafters

Today I have another confirmationcard to show you.
Again I’ve used DPs from Papirdesign.
I really like the turquoisecoloured papers of the year.
I have tried the CAS style again, but couldn’t resist putting a little lace on - it might be that I’m addicted to laces…
The image, one of Sherri Baldys My Besties, is coloured with Pro- and FlexMarkers.
You can find My Besties images at
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Sherri’s Etsy Store
My Besties Store
The textstamp used on the front is from Kort & Godt, the one on the inside I believe is from Papirdesign.

Even it’s CAS, all sides have to be decorated, don’t you agree… Here’s all sides of the card:



I’ll join these challenges:
My Besties Aussie Challenge #19 - Use Ribbon
Divas By Design - Anything Goes (+ BlogHop)
Creative Inspirations #259 - Lovely Lace
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - I is for In A Line (Ribbon/ Lace/ Charms)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #29 - Use a Patterned Paper
Card and Scrap #73 - Konfirmasjon, Bryllup eller Baby
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
CHNC Papperned Paper Challenge - Use Patterned Paper
Scrapbook Stamp Society #38 - Anything Goes

***
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve liked my card.
***

So Long

11 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous, Thankyou so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge and good luck

    SvarSlett
  2. Lisbeth this is so beautiful.

    gr karin

    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    SvarSlett
  3. Ååå, dette var kjempefint :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    SvarSlett
  4. fabulous hun and thank you for sharing with us at Fantastic Tuesday x

    SvarSlett
  5. Hei:) så flotte konfirmasjonskort du har laget:) Mye fint i bloggen din, legger meg til som følger:)
    Henriette

    SvarSlett
  6. Nice card :)
    Thank you for joining at my Besties Aussies.
    LG Geesje

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely card, I love the colours and the image is so sweet! Thank you for sharing it with Divas by Design this week and good luck. Hugs, Justyna xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Fantastiskt fint kort Lisbeth! Kul att se ett icke traditionellt konfirmationskort.
    Kul att du vill dela med dig på Papertake Weekly!

    SvarSlett
  9. Åh........ så smukt og gennemført.
    Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    SvarSlett
  10. Your creation looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    Hugs
    Natalie

    SvarSlett