Christmas Countdown

onsdag 25. juni 2014

Embossing @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hi again.
I’m back to invite you to the new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers
This weeks challenge theme is
Embossing
I’ve used heatembossing on my card,
but you are free to use dryembossing as well, if you prefer that
-or maybe both…

Sponsors for this challenge are
Milk Coffee Stamps
and
Marianne Design

Visit
I ❤️ ProMarkers
to see what prizes they’re offering this week,
and to see the projects the other DT-girls have made
- L O V E L Y artwork, I promise you


I chose heatembossing, because I wanted to use UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) on the image. I put on 3 layers of the stuff, and got a thick, glossy, kind of glasslooking surface on the image.
The image is Img303,  one of Sherri Baldys My Besties.
The image is coloured with ProMarkers before I put on the UTEE.
The greetings on the little labels (Magnolia DooHickeys) are embossed with Goldcoloured embossingpowder. Greetingtexts are from Storyteller.
DPs are from MajaDesign. Flowers are Papirdesign - just put on some Glitterstickles - I just love the fantastic sparkling of the Glitterstickles!
And, as you can see; all paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.



ProMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Tan
Hair: Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Gold
Clothes: Pastel Blue, Blue Pearl, Denim Blue, Arctic Blue, Sky Blue
Shadow/ Background: Glacier Blue (FlexMarker)
Flowers/ Leaves: Blossom, Pink Carnation, Rose Pink/ Pear Green, Olive Green
Blender
For the white dotted highlights in her hair and on the dots on her clothes I used a white GellyRoll marker.

I’ll join the following challenges:
Sketchy Colors #216 - Sketch
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #41 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #42 - Embossing
Crafty Girls #20 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
My Besties Friendship #2 - Blumen mit Motiv von My Besties
My Besties UK - Anything Goes (A) with the option Add a Little Sparkle (B)

***

So Long

12 kommentarer:

  1. oh wow!!! this is just gorgeous!!! you colouring is just beautiful and i love the vintage papers! Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge blog and good luck! Davinia

    SvarSlett
  2. beautiful ... thanks for joining us at besties UK - Carol UK DT xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so gorgeous, I like the image and the design, Thank you for joining in with us at Bestie UK, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card. Love the gorgous colours and super design. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    SvarSlett
  5. LOVE your card, Lisbeth, the gorgeous details, the pretty colors. How did you apply that tiny "background" image? Did you cut a mask of the image? Just beautiful, as are all your cards. I am your newest google follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful and your card design is amazing. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts.

    SvarSlett
  7. That´s a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Frienship- Challenge- wish you good luck and hope we see you again ;)
    Hugs Line

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow! She is stunning! Love the soft color of your background. It really lets your image layer stand out and shine! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck! Maggie, DT

    SvarSlett
  9. So lovely... Great coloring!

    SvarSlett
  10. Lekkert kort med et flott farget motiv. Nydelige farger og flott pynta,
    takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, lykke til.
    Klem Monica

    SvarSlett
  11. Lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    SvarSlett
  12. Your cards are just beautiful. Every aspect from design to coloring is just spot on. Thank you for sharing your work with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again really soon. Melanie, DT

    SvarSlett