Christmas Countdown

mandag 18. august 2014

Favourite Color Combination @ My Besties International

Good Morning To You All.
It’s a wonderful day at Røst - the sun is shining, not much wind and there’s a little smell of autumn in the air.
And it’s the first day of school. The summer has come to an end (and yet no vacation for me…)
This is my second favourite season; when the nights are getting darker, the weather worse and christmas, my absolute favourite time of the year, is coming closer for each day.

Today we start a new challenge over at
My Besties International

The theme this time is
Favorite Color Combo
So find your favourite colours and join us.

For my Favourite Colour Combination Project I made a Christmas Gift-Tag.
I’m not quite sure I have one clear favourite colour combination, but one of my favourites are violet, brown and white - with some glitter on… I love glitter!
Actually I love all kind of embellishments: Laces, flowers, blingstones and pearls…you name it…
I have used Sherri Baldys IMG380 on front of the giftcardholder.
You can find Sherris images here:
Sherri’s Etsy Store
Scrapbook Stamp Society
My Besties Store

My image is coloured with ProMarkers - and Glitterstickles StarDust on the glittery parts.
All paperedges are inked, and around the image I put on a little Frantage Shabby White.
Of course the flower have got a glittertouch, as well…
This «gifttagcardholderthing» is a kind of all-in-on gift. As you’ll see of the pictures below it has both a label for «To - From», place for a giftcard, a greeting and place to write a personal message/ greeting





I’ll join these fun challenges with my «ChristmasGiftCardHolderTag»:
Sweet Stampin’ - Christmas In August
Brown Sugar #107 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #272 - Christmas
Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #190 - Anything Goes
Crafter’s Café #76 - Anything But A Card
Deep Ocean #84 - Christmas In August
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #48 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
CHNC CHristmas Challenge #190 - These are a few of my favourite things
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes For Xmas

***
So Long

21 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous creations and gorgeous colours Ginny

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautifully colored and constructed! Thanks for taking the challenge this week here at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    SvarSlett
  3. Darling project, LOVE the colors. Great job. Hugs

    SvarSlett
  4. Cute project, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    SvarSlett
  5. This is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing it at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous Christmas creations, thanks for sharing your fab christmas creation with us at CRAFT x carol

    SvarSlett
  7. Too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 190 - hope to see you again soon

    SvarSlett
  9. Lovely creation.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    SvarSlett
  10. This is really lovely, and I have to agree it's a great colour combo! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    SvarSlett
  11. So beautiful, what a sweet image and the colours you've used look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    SvarSlett