Christmas Countdown

onsdag 20. august 2014

Photo Inspiration @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hi again, and good morning to you all

 Today we have an 
Inspirational photo 
for the new challenge over at 

Not an easy challenge this time, I thought… 
I decided to work with some of the colours from the picture, and as I started, the ideas just came into my head; «I couldn’t use chickens (too much of an easterlook) - but I’m quite sure that there’s an owl living in the old tree. An owl works perfect for a back to school project - I’ll make a giftbag with some schoolsupplies in (pencils, eraser, crayons, a little notebook….)
Tree, hmm; didn’t I have a kind of treedie that I haven’t used yet??? And yes, I can use orange flowers to pick up the colours from the hearts in the picture…»
Like that I worked on, and all of a sudden I had it all worked out :) As a last detail I put on some ribbons on the handle, inspired from the kites tails.



The image, IMG948, is one of Sherri Baldys My Besties

Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Owl: Cocoa, Tan, Putty, Blender
Treebranch: Tan, Sandstone
Flowers: Apricot, Pastel Yellow
Background: Pebble Blue (F), Blue Pearl, Powder Blue, Blender

I’ll join these challenges:
Love To Scrap! #36 - Anything Goes!
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #25 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #107 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #49 - Anything Goes/ Animals

***
I’ll hope you’ll join the
Photo Inspiration Challenge
over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

***

So Long

6 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful bag. Love this stamp and great embellishments. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. So cute and very pretty. Gorgeous colours too. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous I love it thanks for joining us at brown sugar and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Fantastic gift bag! Love the owl digi. Wonderful flowers, too. Sorry to tell you but the Love to Scrap Challenge was a no digi challenge. Hope you'll share your talent with us for the next challenge.
    Debi DT LTSCB

    SvarSlett
  5. I love this! Such a wonderful project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett