Christmas Countdown

søndag 28. september 2014

Distressing @ My Besties Norge


Hi again, dear friends.
Today there’s a new challenge at
My Besties Norge
This time with the theme
I have made a little Tag-/ Gift-/ Pocketcard for this challenge.
I’ve used a papaerpocket from Søstrene Grene, DPs from MajaDesign.
The dies are Magnolia DooHickeys.
I’ve also used some lace, twine, seambindingribbon, halfpearls, cheesecloth, a button and two little bells.
-And of course all paperedges are inked and teared and inked again.
The imagepanel is sewn to the backingpanel.
I «highlighted» some spots on the snowman with a little Glitterstickles.
Around the image I sprinkled on some Frantage Chunky White.

The tag inside the pocket has place for a giftcard…

…on the other side it has a little christmasgreeting

The back of the pocket has stamped «to - from»:

Image: Snow Pretty Snow man Winter by Sherri Baldy

I’ll enter these challenges:
That Craft Place - Shabby Chic
Allsorts #278 - A Stitch Up!
Brown Sugar #113 - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers!
Fab ’n’ Funky #230 - Christmas
Deep Ocean #87 - At Least One Flower
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
NSHK #102 - Lag På Lag
Vintage Stamping #24 - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges #44 - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas #31 - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Layer It Up
My Besties UK - Anything Goes & Blue
My Besties Brazil - Use a Tag
My Besties Aussie #28 - Anything Goes with a Bestie and Flowers

***

So Long

13 kommentarer:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful with such a soft look to it, love your coloring and cutest snow man. Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar. Barb

    SvarSlett
  2. What a stunning Tag .... love the colour and how cute is the snowman.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge .
    Hugs Rose DT

    SvarSlett
  3. So pretty thanks for joining us at besties UK - Carol uk dt x

    SvarSlett
  4. What a sweet Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous makes in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh my gosh ... this is FABULOUS! Just LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    SvarSlett
  6. So pretty Lisbeth, a really great tag and perfect for our theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  7. I should also have added my thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  8. So beuatiful, thanks for joining us at My Besties Brasil,hugs

    SvarSlett
  9. How cute love your choice of colours - thanks so much for joining us at UK Besties Jane DT xx

    SvarSlett
  10. This is such a beautiful design card, I love the tag inside for a gift card! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing at Aussie Besties! Hugs Julie xox

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful tags...adorable snowman....thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Lots of Layers" challenge!!
    Diane TSH DT

    SvarSlett
  12. This is gorgeous Lisbeth! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our stitching challenge this week x

    SvarSlett
  13. Love your pretty gift tag, Lisbeth - thanx for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    SvarSlett