Christmas Countdown

onsdag 22. oktober 2014

No Patterned Papers @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Good Morning Friends and Followers.
I hope I’ve done things right this time to get the post scheduled on time. Sometimes it works just fine - other times I mess it up…
Anyway, I try to post my DT-entry for the new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

I hope many of you will join us for this challenge, which has the theme
No Patterned Papers

Sponsor for this weeks challenge is
Visible Image


No Patterned Papers - a rather tricky challenge, I thought at first. But having thought it over a little while I had the plan for my card.
I’ve used cardstock from Bazzill, an embossingfolder from Cuttlebug («Snowflakes») and dies from Spellbinders, Wild Rose Studio and KaBoks.
I inked all edges with DistressInk WalnutStain.
The little penguin image is from Magnolia - of course it’s coloured with ProMarkers
(Warm Grey 1-5, Pumpkin, Arctic Blue, Pastel Blue and Blender).
I sprinkled on a little Frantage around the image («Chunky White» and  «Shabby White»).
All dies-parts are put together with 3D-foam pads.
Inside the card I stamped and embossed (silver embossingpowder) a christmasgreeting with one of the new stamps from Papirdesign.
Here’s how my card turned out:

Inside:

Outsides:

The image «North Pole Pingy» from Magnolia:

I’ll join these challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays #186 - Anything goes
Allsorts #281 - Embossing
Sister Act #79 - Cards Only
Tilda’s Town #126 - Dies and/ or Punches
CHNC Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it’s Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ - Snowflakes

***

So Long

10 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous image and card design Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. Så herlig, kjempefint kort og nydelig pingvin.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Embossing" Challenge;-))m

    SvarSlett
  4. fabulous! It's simply beautiful with all the layers & white layout. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous card Lisbeth! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    SvarSlett
  6. What a beautiful card. I love all the layers and the sweet stamp. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Åsalill

    SvarSlett
  7. What a lovely card. So pretty. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    SvarSlett
  8. you didn't need patterned paper these cards are gorgeous................Lis

    SvarSlett
  9. This is so pretty...white with just the image colored a bit. The die cuts and embossing are very nice and the penguin is adorable Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  10. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Danielle:)

    SvarSlett