Christmas Countdown

onsdag 26. november 2014

Frosty The Snowman @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hello Again and Good Morning, dear friends and followers.
After busy, busy days at work it is great to find a little time to sit down by the craftdesk.
I find it so peaceful and resting to sit her, colouring and cutting, glittering and glueing.

Now I’m here to show you my latest DT-entry for this weeks challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

For this challenge we have 2 sponsors:

Marianne Design

Milk Coffee

The theme for this weeks challenge is
Frosty The Snowman

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.

I have made a paperbagcard for this challenge.
My image is one of Sherri Baldys My Besties.
Of course it’s coloured with ProMarkers, around it I sprinkled on a little Frantage Shabby White.
The Dp is from Papirdesign. To get a touch of that shabby look I put on some white Gesso. I also inked the edges of the diecuts with DistressInk Walnut Stain. The flowers got both Gesso and DistressInk. Underneath the image I tucked two pieces of lace and a little cheesecloth.
-And can you see the tiny diecut greeting at the bottom of the paperbag, saying «God Jul» («Merry Christmas»)? It’s one of my newest dies, from KaBoks, and I absolutely LOVE it!


Frontside of insidecard pulled out:

Backside of insidecard, the stamped greeting is from Kort & Godt:



I’ll join these challenges:
Everybody Art #302 - Schneeflocke
Party Time Tuesdays #191 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society #55 - Anything Goes + option Use Glitter
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #32 - Always Anything Goes
StampARTic - Jul/ Christmas
Kort o Mania #119 - Anything Goes As Long As It’s Christmas
Crafty Catz #256 - Winter Theme
Creative Moments #56 - Anything Goes/ Make It Sparkle
Stampavie and More #225 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean #91 - Shabby Chic
Without Words - Preparing For Christmas
Card Mania #60 - Use A Digi
Crafty Calender - It’s All About Christmas
Christmas At Sweet Stampin’ - Snow People
My Besties Friendship #7 - Der Winter steht vor der Tür
My Besties Dutch Girls - Alles Mag Winter
My Besties Deutschland #9 - Alles geht mit My-Besties
My Besties Aussie #30 - Let it Snow - Add Snowflakes & Glitter

***
Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate all visits and comments.
I also hope I have inspired you to join the challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

***

So Long

23 kommentarer:

  1. Saw this on Party Time Tuesdays and Oh Ginny, this is Stunning! Love me some snowmen..or is it snow-woman? ;o)

    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    SvarSlett
  2. Just lovely!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous progect, love that snowman.

    SvarSlett
  4. Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Catz with this sweet tag, love the idea of this project. Please come back again tomorrow for a brand new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Lisbeth what a beautiful and cute tag

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    SvarSlett
  7. Hallo liebe Lisbeth,

    dein TAG ist wunderschön geworden und ich bin von deiner wundervollen Gestaltung ganz begeistert. Es gibt so viele tolle Details zu entdecken. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    SvarSlett
  8. dein tag ist total schön geworden...ich bin begeistert.
    vielen dank für deine teilnahme bei my besties friendship.
    lg
    sandy

    SvarSlett
  9. Wow, this is stunning. You have colored the image so beautiful! Love it. Thank you so much for joining the Challenge of My Besties Dutch girls Designs. Hugs, Cindy

    SvarSlett
  10. This is beautiful. OMGoodness, all the details on this tag. I love the image and all these diecuts! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Snowpeople challenge this month! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  11. Oh wow!!! This is adorable and the snowbestie i love her. Thank you so much for joining at * My Besties Dutch Girls.

    Hugs Anja(DT)

    SvarSlett
  12. Fantastic tag, love the details,thanks for joining us at without words Joey x

    SvarSlett
  13. Hallo Lisbeths,
    I love your tag/card. It's so beautiful.
    Beautiful coloring
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland.
    Love Hester

    SvarSlett
  14. LOVE it! The image is adorable. The way you've used white and just little snippets of color really make this tag elegant.

    Thanks for playing with us @ Party Time Tuesdays!

    Feel free to visit me @ www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  15. Real beautiful tag, Lisbeth! Love it!

    Thank you for joining us at the my Besties Dutch Girls!

    Love to see you next time!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    SvarSlett
  16. Wunder Wunderschöner Tag! Danke fürs mitmachen bei My Besties Friendship Challenge. LG

    SvarSlett
  17. Kjempesøtt julekort og nydelig fargelegging av motivet :-)

    Takk for at du deltar hos Kort`O`Mania.
    Lykke til!!

    Klem, Astrid DT

    SvarSlett
  18. What a stunning, delicate tag! I love the colors and all of the die cuts. Thank you for sharing your work with Through the Craftroom Door this week and please come and join us again.

    SvarSlett
  19. This really is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  20. Such a beautiful tag... my gosh, I wish this was on a gift to me!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
    Marilyn

    SvarSlett
  21. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    So glad you joined us in the current My-Besties Deutschland
    Design Challenge!
    Nela xx

    SvarSlett
  22. Such a lovely image and gorgeous card. Thank you so much for join us at My-Besties German Design challenge this month. I hope you return soon and join our Bloghop!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    SvarSlett