Christmas Countdown

onsdag 21. januar 2015

Men at Work @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Hello again.
I’m here to show my newest card, and hopefully inspire you to join this weeks challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

This weeks challenge has the theme
Men At Work

and our sponsor for this challenge is
And their prize is Prize is a $15 voucher.

As I work with a lot of firemen I had to make a firemans card for this challenge, and isn’t the image Adorable Fireman just that; Adorable?
The DPs have been laying around for years - at least 6 - 8 years! - so I guess it’s about time I used them. 
The decoration is quite simple on my card, i simply tied on a ribbonbow and let the ends curl down in rather long ends just to make an illusion of the fire hose. To the bow I attached a charm with a birthdaygreeting.
Around the image I sprinkled on a little Frantage Shabby Blue and Shabby White. The waterdrops running from the fire hose are glittered with Glitterstickles Baby Blue.
The stamped greeting inside the card is from Papirdesign.




I’ll join these challenges:
Love To Scrap! #46 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #98 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #36 - Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge #136 - Birthdaycard for a Boy
Kort o Mania #122 - Anything Goes
Sister Act #89 - Anything Goes Cards Only
Wags ’n’ Whiskers #145 - Anything Goes

***
I hope I’ve given you a little inspiration to join the challenge at
I ❤️ ProMarkers


So Long

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and wonderful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastic card, love the adorable fireman. Lizzie xx

    SvarSlett
  3. super cute card and perfect coloring :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Adorably cute and well created. The ribbon does look like a fire hose. I love how you finished the card all the way around. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    SvarSlett
  5. This is great! The ribbon does look like the hose and your DP is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    SvarSlett
  6. Super cute! Great image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

    SvarSlett
  7. So cute. Thank you for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Flott kort i herlige farger og flott motiv :-)

    Takk for at du deltar hos Kort`O`Mania. Lykke til !!

    Klem, Astrid DT

    SvarSlett