Christmas Countdown

søndag 1. februar 2015

Alt er tillatt/ Anything Goes @ My Besties Norge


Hello again to you all.
Today I’ll show you the card I made for the new challenge over at
My Besties Norge

The theme for this challenge is
Alt er tillatt
Anything Goes

I have used the supercute image IMG440 from Sherri Baldys My Besties
You can find all of her images in her stores
Sherri’s Etsy Store
Scrapbook Stamp Society
My Besties Store

With this card I’m back to my pale colours, the «vintage-Shabby» style I like so much.
I’ve used DPs from FabScraps, dies from Spellbinders, Magnolia and Marianne design.
Here are laces and pearlstrings, white seambindingribbontied into a bow, with small clocks tied on. Around the image I put on a little Chunky White Frantage.
-And of course the paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.


Inside; panels made with Martha Stewart PATP-set and a stamp from Papirdesign:



Luckily this part of the paper was at the right bottom corner of the DP - perfect to put on the back of the card:


I’ll join these challenges:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #37 - Always Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps #97 - Lots of Layers
A Gem of A Challenge #137 - Lots of Layers
Sister Act #91 - Anything Goes, Cards Only
Penny’s #212 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Lots of Layers
My Besties Deutschland #11 - Alles geht mit My Besties + Option Schneeflocken

***

I hope you’ve found a little inspiration in here, to join the challenge over at
My Besties Norge

***

So Long

14 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...love, love, love the vintage Santa. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. What a sweet image Lisbeth and you have paired it with very complimentary DP's.

    It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations this month, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful image and background papers all put together perfectly a really gorgeous card..x

    SvarSlett
  4. Hallo liebe Lisbeth,

    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Die Coloration deines Motivs ist perfekt und gefällt mir sehr gut. Eine sehr schöne winterliche Gestaltung. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    SvarSlett
  5. Just love your card and the colours you used. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges. See you Wednesday for a new one!

    SvarSlett
  6. awesome card. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    SvarSlett
  7. What a fabulous card and so beautifully coloured. Amazing design and layout. LOVE IT !!!!! Thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Layers' challenge this week at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
    Eileen x

    SvarSlett
  8. Your card is adorable. I love the soft colors and vintage feel. All the embellisments are fabulous. Thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    SvarSlett
  9. Sweet image and lovely embellishments

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    SvarSlett
  10. This is just so beautiful
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlett
  11. Wow I love your card. It's so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Love Hester

    SvarSlett
  12. waow, love ypur card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Deutschland.
    LG Geesje

    SvarSlett
  13. Wow ,such a beauty and lovely card ! thank you so much for joining us at My- Besties Deutschland Design !
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    SvarSlett
  14. A lovely winter card. Thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    SvarSlett