Christmas Countdown

mandag 16. mars 2015

3D or 3 Layers Optional Doily @ My Besties International


Hi again.
I'm so sorry I'm late with my DT-entry for the new challenge at 
I got big trouble with my computer, so big that in the end I ended up on a borrowed one...
But here I am, with my inspirational entry for My Besties International
 For this Challenge we would love to see some Sherri Baldy 3D images on your cards/projects.
You can find 3D images in the stores

For this challenge I have made a giftbag. I usede the 3D image "Christmas Peppermint" for the image on the paperbag.
I used several dies, a punch, ribbon and of course doilies to decorate the paperbag. DPs are from MajaDesign.

Back of the giftbag:

Here you can see how the image is built up with 3D-foam-pads:


I'll join these challenges:
Love To Scrap! #50 - Anything Goes
CHNC Christams Challenge Extra - Anything Goes As Long As It's Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Blue Christmas
Scrapper's Delights #42 - Always Anything Goes!

***
So Long

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! And that dimension is AMAZING!! Thanks for playing with both CHNCC2 and LTSCB.

    SvarSlett
  2. I love this, my favorite Christmas colors .. a beautiful design and perfect coloring !!


    Thank you for participating the Winter Wonderland challenge this week!
    Good luck !!
    Hug Lena

    SvarSlett
  3. This is adorable! I love the 3D effect! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous gift bag - love your colouring of the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett
  5. Super cute project, love your image!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    SvarSlett