Christmas Countdown

onsdag 1. juni 2016

Inspired by a Song or Film @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Good Morning, Everyone!
After some rather busy weeks I'm back in my craft room - I've of course been in my craft room, but haven't had much time for blogging. We've celebrated my daughters confirmation. A wonderful day, but I'm sure glad this was the last celebration of this kind!

Today I have a DT-entry for the new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

This week’s theme is Inspired By A Song Or Film
Our sponsors are Col Art (Letraset)

and our second sponsor is Digital Delights (loobyloo)

I have made a Birthdaycard for a boy for this challenge, using the supercute image Karate Kevin from Digital Delights - Of course the inspiration here is the film Karate Kid.
This time quite a CAS card, somehow I felt that was the right thing for this image...




Karate Kevin 
Colored with ProMarkers

I'll enter this challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #114 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #143 - Anything Goes

***


***
So Long

1 kommentar: